Monday, December 05, 2005

Gavin is hot!

Ok, so my brother Michael works at a very nice hotel in Miami. U2 was in town the other day for a concert and stayed at his hotel. The band's manager gave some VIP tickets to Michael's manager and my bro got to go. While he was back in the VIP area, he noticed Gavin Rossdale standing a few feet away. My brother's wife loves Gavin, so of course he immediately went up to him to say hello. Told Gavin that he doesn't get star struck since he sees them all the time at his hotel, but if his wife found out he didn't go say hello she would have killed him. The "handler" even tried to run my brother off, but Gavin told him it was ok. Michael said Gavin was super-nice and they had a great little conversation. Then he got this pic taken. I'm so jealous! Turns out that Gavin's new band, The Institute, was the opener for U2.

GAVIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker