Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Strawberries & Piñatas, yadda, yadda, yadda

Ok, so I know I am behind on posting my pictures. Many of you have asked when I was gonna get them out there. Well, the day has finally come! I'll post them in chronological order: ICBINMH3 Campout, OTR VD celebration, Freescale Marathon pre-party and beer check and the Feb 19 Hash.

So there we were...loading up our stuff at TUCK IT & DBD'S house, getting ready for our trip to the Strawberry Capital of Texas on Friday, Feb 10....Poteet, TX on Friday, Feb 10. We decided to get a head start on our long journey to the Valley on Saturday, so we all crashed at VAGITARIAN'S parent's house the night before. Her parents are super cool...made us some pizza and snacks and even played 3-Man with us! Our group was: VAGITARIAN, TUCK IT, DBD, STRAP-ON ELVIS, (MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER, babyG and myself. Man, does this group know how to party. babyG was quite a sneaky drunk...she kept stealing candy that we were using to play some game later that night and was eating it. Have no idea what the heck it was, but it was fun. At one point, SLUT decided he was too lazy to walk upstairs to use the restroom, so he decided to use the same one he had used all night. Only thing was, VAG was in there taking a shower. She was smart and locked the door since so many drunk hashers were around, but that didn't stop SLUT. He picked the lock and let himself in!

Only other thing I remember about that night was the crazy moving clock. At the top of every hour, the clock broke apart into pieces and moved around and then went back into it's original place. This was quite amusing and a little freaky when you've been drinking and you didn't really expect it. I wanted to get a picture of it, but kept forgetting to set my watch alarm to remind me. Had to keep staying up another hour until I finally got the damn picture!

Bright and early, TUCK IT the morning Nazi woke us all up...before my alarm even went off. What's up with that? Anyway, he did a good job of rounding us all up and off we went for breakfast at Don Juan's. All the folks in the restaurant stared at us as we arrived. Could it be because we were all wearing the exact same shirt? We thought we'd arrive to the campout in style, showing off STRAP-ON'S T-shirt design. Next, the guys tried to convince the cute waitress to come camping with us. No such luck. Sorry guys...but hey, she was a youngin'. Afterwards, I convinced the others to stop at the huge strawberry for photos...ended up pretty funny.

At some point during the drive, GAYLORD FOCKER caught up with us and joined our caravan. We hauled ass to Donna, Texas because everyone was anxious to set up camp and begin partying. Camp was set up, kegs were tapped and "immunization shots" of tequila were given. LOVED that! I am soooo borrowing that idea and using it at Texas Interhash. :) Met a bunch of cool, fun, friendly folks. I can't wait to hash with the Not Mexico folks, as well as the Corpus group sometime in the near future.
Immunization shots!

Let's see....what else do I remember.... Oh yeah, SLUT decided to take a nap quite early. Next thing I know, GAYLORD is in his truck, kicking up dust and exhaust into SLUT'S tent. That'll teach him to nap! Some pastries were brought out to snack on. Luckily I tried one before GAYLORD and GUAM got their hands on them. Let's just say some of them had a certain tequila taste to 'em....

It was soon time for trail. The hare took off and we passed the time with some songs. I particulary liked one that GAYLORD sang. He did a pirate version to that Button Factory worker song. Hilarious. Arrrrrrrgh! It was then time to take off in search of trail. At the first beer check, we were instructed to exchange one item of clothing. I happened to be standing next to STRAP-ON, so next thing I know, he is trying to put on my shirt. Umm, yeah, was a little too small. Hopefully it didn't get too stretched out. Once we finally arrived at the On-In, we took some quick photos and piled into the cow trailer for the ride back to camp. For some reason, CHEF decided to ride on the outside of the trailer...with his pants down. Hope he didn't get too scratched up from all the branches we ended up running into. Oh yeah, and check out the picture of $3...he got snared and they took his pants. That's why he looks like he is wearing MC Hammer pants....it's really his shirt!

Next, it was time for circle. Don't recall a whole lot of it, but I do remember folks drinking out of a huge drinking vessel. Man, they threw some nasty stuff in that pail. I love Cheetos and all, but I don't want to drink them. Luckily, I never had to drink out of it. Sometime after circle it was finally piñata time! Once it was broken open, the ground was covered in chiclets and condoms. You'd think money was on the ground the way everyone rushed to grab the goods. Fun times, fun times.

Yadda, yadda, yadda. More partying went on. In the RV, out by the fire, etc. A good time was had by all.

And dangit...I forgot to bring out the stuff to make S'mores!!! Oh well...there is always TX Interhash.

Pics from the Valley - Beware, there is some nudity!

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Ahhh yet another good time I missed. Love Guam and Gaylord....Gaylord's uncle makes the best damn Tequila on earth.

February 22, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Sweet pics!

February 22, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Ni.hice!! AG, you should be Austin's hash flash.

February 22, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

she is our hash flash, it is an off-sec position, and the butthole who is the On-Sec this year said she could do it.

February 22, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

That weekend was so much Fun ! Less then 30 days to TXIH...

February 22, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I have video of Gaylord singing the pirate song. If I ever figure out my camera I will post it.

February 23, 2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker