Thursday, March 22, 2007

A&M vs. Memphis

The Capital City A&M club is having a game watching party tonight at Third Base. It's located on 6th street....almost to Mo-Pac.

I'll be heading over right after work...and I'm at our downtown office right now, so it shouldn't take that long!

P.S. They have free wifi too, according to their web site.

Afterwards, I might try to meet up with the AD pub run folks. Of course, I'm working on 4 1/2 hours of sleep due to Lesley's birthday celebration last night....and I need my 8 hours!

Here is the pub run schedule in case that interests you:
· 7:30 - Meet at Jack & Adam's Bike Shop - Drink any beer that anyone has
· 7:45 – Depart
· FIRST BAR: Beauty Bar (say hi to Side Bar)
· 8:45 – Leave Beauty Bar
· SECOND BAR: Scholtz’s Beer Garden
· 9:30 – Leave Scholtz's
· THIRD BAR: Coyote Ugly
· 10:30 – Leave Coyote Ugly
· LAST STOP (optional): Gingerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker