Friday, March 16, 2007

MIA Gagger


Ok, so I know I've been MIA for a little bit. Just a quick post of pics here and there. Well, my brother, his wife Monique and little baby Mia were in town and I know you don't want to see any more pics of my niece! Brother only here for 5 days, but Mo and Mia were here for 2 weeks! So pretty much every day after work I drove straight to my mom's or my dad's house to hang with relatives. I even slept at my parent's homes the entire time. Also, I've been working at our Capitol Office a lot lately, and I can't view blogs up there!
So here are some random thoughts......



  1. Watching Monique take care of Mia wore me out...and she has help from my brother. I don't know how single moms do it!

  2. My bed is soooo much more comfortable than the 2nd spare bedroom at my mom's. It is so comfy, it was hard getting up the past 2 days since I've been home.

  3. I wish traffic was like this Spring Break traffic every day. It rocks!

  4. March Madness has made work soooo much more fun! We have everyone's brackets taped up to one wall at the Capitol Office. Gig 'Em Aggies!!!

  5. I love Shady Grove and Amy's Ice Cream.

  6. And I love that Mike and Mo always want to go there while in town.

  7. Finally checked out the Galaxy Cafe. Go check it out!

  8. My step-mom Carol is about to leave the spa she works at and venture out on her own. I'm so excited for her!

  9. 10. St. Paddy's Day is tomorrow. We are starting at 10am. Liver, are you ready??

  10. 11. That reminds me of the Plucker's shirt I want to get if it's being sold to customers and not just for staff. It says, "Pluck You, I'm Irish!"

  11. The rest of the pics from the Chuck Norris Hash/Elvis' B-day Hash are here.

  12. The folks at Groovy Lube are super nice.

  13. How can my bedroom be a disaster area when I've been gone for 2 weeks?
  14. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JEFFYPANTS!!!
  15. Erin Go Bragh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Never been to Shady Grove...guess that goes on the list:)

March 17, 2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I haven't been there in a long time.

At least you have a list... let's work on it!

March 17, 2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Umm, yeah....wont' be trying the Veggie Wrap due to the fact that I don't really eat vegetables! But the migas and bacon were great. :)

March 21, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

(Totally unrelated post)

You coming to the Pub Run tonight?

March 22, 2007 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker