Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Acie Law, I still FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!

What a fucking great game. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth the entire game. Final seconds of regulation...Acie Law IV sinks a 3 to send the game into OT. Final seconds of first OT...Acie sinks another 3 to send the game into the 2nd OT! Holy hell....thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

Unfortunately, we were outscored in OT #2 by 2 points. But man, it came down to the final seconds again. Acie caught the horns off guard by throwing up his 2nd free throw super fast, hittin the rim, in hopes of rebounding...but the shot didn't go A&M's way. So sad. But I can't be too upset because the game was so awesome.

So, Acie almost sent the game into a third OT. I still love you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I think I'm dyslexic, when I first saw this post I thought you still loved fucking Acie Law.

March 02, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Awww. C4, I love YOU!

Hahaha....brownie is funny!

March 02, 2007 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker