Monday, February 19, 2007

Ad

So, all you folks in Austin need to go pick up the Austin Chronicle...turn to page 55...look at the advertisement for CS. Holy smokes! I was a little shocked at first, and then I laughed my ass off.
And no, the ad was NOT approved by Nat and Marisa. But since it's already out there, we were thinking they should keep up this campaign with new suggestive slogans each week/month!

I'll post a pic of it soon, for those who don't live here.




Hahahaha! So there it is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Well then who the heck DID approve it?

February 19, 2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

That's a good question.

February 19, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Heavin' said...

It wasn't me, but the day that Chronicle came out I ate Thai Macaroni at Chon Som and was gushing about how good it was and BC asked me if I was about to orgasm from it. I didn't see the ad until a few days later.

It's good stuff!

February 19, 2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

hehehehe! Well, the Gaysian is a FABULOUS cook, some of her food is better than sex!

February 19, 2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well, as they say in the biz, bad publicity is still good publicity. so they may have a few horny people walking in....what's new?

:)

February 23, 2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I think this ad is totally wrong!

It is the Krapow that will make you horny.

February 23, 2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I think it's the Spicy Cashew Chicken that does the trick!

February 23, 2007 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker