Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chester and Trivia and lots and lots o'beer

Got a call yesterday around 3:30pm saying there was gonna be a happy hour out at Ski Shores. Great little place, but kind of out in BFE. Then 30 minutes later got another call...location was switched to C. Hunt's. YAY! A lot closer and easier to get to. Plus, who doesn't love chatting with Chester?!

It was a beautiful day out (think about 73 degrees), clear blue skies, etc. I met Strap-On Elvis and Day Old Fish there as soon as I got off work. Munson from Plucker's was there as well. Soon after more and more folks showed up. Bubbles the Sad Beer Clown, Free Meat, Kristin from Plucker's, Bad Jimmy, Peter...am I missing anyone? After many, many, many, many, many buckets of beer, we decided to head over to Plucker's for trivia and some food. Hadn't gone up for trivia in a LONG time. It was actually quite fun! My favorite round has to be Name That Tune. Oh yeah, and for you folks not familiar with trivia at the Pluck, it's not like NTN trivia where you have a box and watch the TV screen. There is a guy on a microphone calling out the questions and playing the songs, etc. And he drinks while he is hosting the game....so he gets pretty damn funny! Oh, good ol' Duffy. Wh-Oreo joined us at some point and we kept drinking away. The Wednesday special is $3 for a Mother Plucker Mug. That's 34 ounces of beer for 3 bucks! Hells yeah! Anyway, we came in 4th. Somehow I safely made it home. Stripped off my clothes, jumped in bed and recorded the hash hotline. I listened to some of it this morning to make sure I saved it correctly...thought it would've sounded more slur-like. Oh well.

On-On to Ginny's on Friday night!

P.S. I didn't have my camera in my purse like I usually do, so no pics! Only ones we took on Elvis' phone.

P.P.S. I had such a great time last night!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker