Monday, January 29, 2007

Is it 5 o'clock yet?!?!

1. It sounded like a great idea to drink a Gator Beer at 8am while cheering on the 3M-ers Sunday morning.
2. It was also nice drinking margaritas and beer at Serrano's with the Rogue gang after the race.
3. The beers went down quite quickly during the hash Sunday afternoon.
4. The margarita at La Feria after the hash was ok.
5. Ginny's Little Longhorn...we may have missed Chicken Shit Bingo, but man, I had a blast there...from what I can remember.
6. Passing out at 10pm should have helped, right?
7. Woke up at 5:50am and felt fine.
8. What the heck is going on now? Why the delayed headache/hangover?!

My head is about to explode. I need more water. Please make it be 5 o'clock NOW!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I have been there. It sucks to have the delayed hangover. Drink water. It is almost 5 o'clock. You can make it.

January 29, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

It's 5 here! That should count for something, right???

January 29, 2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I got up to brush my teeth a minute ago and forgot to bring my water bottle, so still no water. Man I am LAZY!

No fair Pittchick!

48 minutes and counting....

January 29, 2007 4:13 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

January 29, 2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I think you broke skin when you bit me at Ginny's!

P.S. I am finer than frog hair :)

January 30, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I will admit- I got blindsided by Gagger biting me on one side and some dude with no teeth to the other side. Luckily, they shut down the bar before I could make it to the dance floor even though I did try to teach Gagger the South Carolina state dance right next to the chicken cage.

BTW- Gagger... email me the link to the pics!!!!!!!!! trelser@hotmail.com

January 30, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I knew it! I asked blASSt Zone if Fish and Peter showed up because I had a vague recollection of that, but you guys weren't in any pics. He said no! So I thought I dreamed of Ginny's.

So I'm NOT crazy. :)

January 30, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

p.s. When the hell did I bite you Tiff? Holy crap. I'm sorry! That's been a problem lately...

January 30, 2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Sounds like a delayed version of Saturday at TexMex - God, I wanted to die right where I woke up.

January 30, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker