Friday, January 26, 2007

BFC & Plucker's

Ok, so last night I missed the AD Pub Run because I already had plans with my softball buddies and I hadn't seen them in AGES. Didn't want to get kicked off the Girls Drinking Team, no could I?! It was time for a team meeting before the new season starts, plus they needed to officially give Plucker's the trophies they won. The Betty Ford Clinic softball team kicks ass!
It was great to see everyone again...had been too long due to the off season and me missing some games last year.





While everyone was getting ready to leave, I noticed that Bitch, James Bitch was working. Actually, he was closing out and said that he and Hippie Swallow were gonna head up to Trudy's Northstar to meet some other Plucker's folks. I wasn't quite ready to go home, so I followed them. I just love their Mexican Martinis!
After they ate, we headed up to the bar area that was still open...the smoking section. GAG. I hate it up there. Makes my eyes water. Stayed for a little while but then the smoke was getting to me and I had to make sure I got to work on time. So I bolted around 1am.

Check it out Brownie...a fellow Pennsylvania guy who loves Yuengling!

Came home to find 2 dogs full of energy and ready to play. So what's a drunkard to do? I played ball with them and turned on my laptop. Apparently I sent out some drunk emails. I can't type or spell to save my life when drunk. Finally at 2am I called it quits and somehow managed to set the alarm clock correctly. Was only 10 minutes late to work, and that's because I stopped for food on the way. So, I was bummed about missing the AD Pub Run, but I had a blast with my other friends. :)

Here are the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker