Thursday, January 25, 2007

White Tea...work your magic!

I am majorly dragging today. Been yawning since I returned from lunch and can't stop! Even took a 20 minute nap in my car at the end of my lunch hour since I finished my errands pretty quickly. The warm sun felt great...but it made my chest and neck red. Luckily, it turned into normal color pretty fast, so I only looked like I was sunburnt for a short time! Anyway, band boy just saw me yawning and yawning and offered me some of his white tea. I've never been a big tea drinker, but I recently got some as a gift and it was actually pretty good. Although, it says it's an herbal infusion and has no caffeine. How is that supposed to wean me off my diet cokes?! Here is the yummy stuff I have. So band boy claims this is from the same leaf as green tea and has caffeine. Hope this perks me up...I mean....I'm going drinking tonight after I walk my mom's dogs!

Ok, I just sipped it and it is still WAAAAAY too hot. Maybe by quittin' time it'll be at the right temperature so I can perk up on my drive.

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

It's 5 o clock somewhere! I bought some white tea at the store the other day, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm currently having some chamomile tea, but it is almost bedtime.

January 25, 2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It was actually pretty good...Antioxidant Plum White Tea. I think I'm going to invest in some and try to drink fewer diet cokes.

January 26, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

If you wanna quit drinking diet cokes, just read a few articles about what is in it and what it does to your body! (I still drink them once in awhile...ha ha)

January 26, 2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Tea isn't supposed to be white. I bet he jerked off in it!

January 26, 2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker