Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Isn't this the cutest beer tap? I just love snowmen!





Last night I met my mom for dinner at CS. The dynamite shrimp was scrumptious and of course, we both loved our Spicy Cashew Chicken. Several hasher buddies were up there as well having dinner. Fish told me he had Beer League at home and wanted to watch it while having a few beers. But I had to go run one quick errand with my mom. She was looking for a good thermos to take to a tennis tourney. I mentioned the Bubba Kegs that I've seen many hashers and ASSers with and was told they have them at Wal-Mart. So off to the gigantic box store we went. Never found any. Anyone know where the heck you can get them? I'm told they can keep ice overnight.

Upon returning to CS, I'm already getting tired due to staying up late the night before. Timmy and I have one beer while deciding what to do. Then in walk the sisters...Social Retard and Easy Access. Next thing we know, Marisa and Corey are saying they're at the Hideout. So off Timmy and I go to meet up with them. Social joined us after dinner with her sis because she wanted to celebrate. Why, you ask? Wellllll, she was officially invited to interview at the physical therapy school she wants to go to. So we all cheers'd her. She had to get up at 3:45am, so not a lot of partying for her last night. Next off were Corey and Marisa. Timmy used Marisa's famous line, "One more beer!" He called new guy Peter and I thought he was on the way up to the Hideout. So I stayed for one more beer to keep Timmy company until Peter showed up. He never came....but someone else did....Nat!



Here are the pics.

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Social doesn't want to go to that school, she's just going 'cuz it's in Colorado and she can stalk me.

January 25, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

I miss all the fun

January 25, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

As if, Brownie!

Yeah, it was pretty impromptu. Went from dinner, to movie watching to just plain ol' beer drinking. :)

January 25, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker