Monday, January 22, 2007

My weekend

Had a good past weekend. Saw old friends, made new ones, partied, chilled and watched a couple movies, etc.

On Friday, one of my good buddies from college had a Good Riddance from her job happy hour. Was soooooo good to see some old friends AND I was super stoked for her to get away from the company she worked for. I have many friends there and I'm glad she got out!





Saturday I finally watched Beerfest! I don't think Lesley and ASSer Jeff liked it very much, but I laughed my booty off. :) Later that night, it was my friend's 40th birthday party, so Lesley, Duanette and I went up to the new Opal Divine's to wish him well. We were pretty bored though and barely even got to talk to the birthday boy. So we hopped over to another bar and it was worse! I sucked it up and hung in there for 3 hours. I guess I drank too much during the movie earlier and then while getting ready for the evening, lost my buzz and got super tired. Lame, I know. But there were a bunch of doofus punks at the bar where we went and I didn't feel like being around them. We did run into FU Knave and all of his firemen buddies...but some of his YOUNG friends fall into the previously mentioned category! Didn't take a single picture Saturday night.

On Sunday morning, Lesley and I watched Borat! Wow....super hilarious, super gross, totally not PC movie. Man, 2 naked guys fighting and wrestling was funny, but ewww...hideous to watch. That one guy was huge and hairy and I don't need to see his ass again....especially when it's in Borat's face! Eck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker