Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Small World!

Sometimes things just work out nicely. If you don't know, well, I've been dog sitting for my mom for almost 3 weeks now. She and my step-dad returned last night. I was supposed to pick them up from the airport...their flight was to land at 11:30pm last night. Got a call from my mom at 9pm my time saying they were still in Denver, hadn't boarded the plane yet due to the pilot having to go through customs. Hellooooo, don't they have an employee line for those who are working?! Anyway, she said they'd be arriving late and she was sorry I'd be staying up even later. Five minutes later she calls back saying I didn't need to pick them up anymore. So I'm thinking they were just gonna cab it? There was no need for that. Nope. They ran into their neighbor who lives 3 houses down. He was on the same flight and had his SUV at the airport and could fit them and their luggage. Whoop!

How random was that? Small world.

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Wow. Your life is so exciting I can barely contain myself.

January 10, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Maybe the pilot was undergoing a cavity search. Maybe.

January 10, 2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hey Leesa, Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I'm not too interesting today, according to Wanker Boy Brownie!

Buzz: it was definitely awesome b/c I was exhausted last night.

January 10, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

yay! that is a sign that your weekend is off to a great start! I love it when little things like that work out, and I love seing people notice great little things like that! :-)

January 11, 2007 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker