Sunday, January 07, 2007

Full Moon Hash

So last Thursday I went to the Full Moon hash. It was the Tour de Margarita hash. It started a little early and I had to go walk the dogs and feed them first, then get to the start. So by the time I got to the beginning, they were paying their tabs. blASSt Zone was the hare and it was supposed to rain, so he decided on a picture hash. From a la Carrera we headed down Jollyville to Chuy's, and from there to Antonio's. It was margaritas all around!

We then headed to the On-In, which was held at the home of blASSt Zone and Cumonawanalaya. What was there to great us? More margaritas! But wait...the tequila wasn't quite as good as the previous stuff we had been drinking. This quote I heard should sum it up. "I haven't seen this kind of tequila since college!" Yeah, it was pretty bad. So everyone decided to pop open a beer as a chaser for the ritas.

(Massive) Slut Slinger did a wonderful job as RA. Was a great circle that was super fun and I heard some songs that I hadn't ever heard before. If you didn't go to this Full Moon hash, don't miss the one in February!





Here are the pics.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

The link to the pictures is broken

January 08, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Nice shirt, wannabe!

January 08, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I fixed the link.

Isn't the shirt cool? You shouldn't send out the info about them to the entire Austin hash list if you didn't want anybody to order one!

January 08, 2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Poopa needed the money, and I knew the Austin hash was a bunch of posers!

January 08, 2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I've hashed in Colorado, so can it!

Besides, I needed a good excuse to get me a cool Aggie-maroon shirt. :)

January 08, 2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker