Friday, December 22, 2006

Delayed Hangover or just in need of lunch??

I might be getting a delayed hangover. Could be very possible since the Duathlete's 12 Bars Red Dress Run was last night. Met a lot of cool folks. Of course, I'm pretty shy around new crowds, so I thought doing a shot or 2...or 5 would loosen me up. Oh yeah, and did I mention that most of the time I was drinking vodka 7s? Lesley and I thought we'd do liquor drinks since we missed the first 2 bars and we wanted to catch up. Yeah, she takes forever to get out of the house! Oh yeah, and I ran in my Mary Janes. How is that you ask? Well, the maker of the shoes teamed up with Nike, so they're enhanced with the Nike Air technology...super comfy!

So this morning I woke up on her couch at 6:55am...still in my red dress and red grinch socks. Grabbed all my stuff and flew out the door. Had to get back to my mom's since I was beginning to dog sit for her. Took the dogs for a walk and played ball with them for a couple of hours. All while still wearing my red dress. Decided to go back to bed for an hour until Lesley came to pick me up. See, being the nice daughter that I am, I offered to go pick up my parent's car from the airport so they don't have to pay $120 while they're on vacation. Lesley was supposed to get me on the way to meet another friend of ours for lunch. Then we'd go to the airport. So at 11:10am I raced out of bed to finally take off my red dress and put on some jeans since she was gonna be here in 5 minutes. Was even gonna just keep my hair in the braids that were half hanging out..BUT, she never came to get me! Leslo went straight to the restaurant by mistake. So I now sit here at my mom's house...waiting. Feeling light headed. And lazy. And hungry. Guess I'm gonna rest on the couch until she comes to take me to the airport. She better come get me!!!!

P.S. Red Dress pics will come later. At least I have this nice stamp on my hand to remind me of the night. Oh, brings me back to the good ol' college days.

So maybe some food will make me feel better and give me energy??

3 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

p.s. I think I was still drunk when I drove home this morning. Sure was hard to stay in the correct lane!

December 22, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Raid the fridge!

December 22, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I wanted something fried...or some queso!

Lesley finally came to get me, so I got some lunch after the airport run. Feeling better now.

December 22, 2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker