Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hashmas Party

After partying until 4am on Friday night, we were a little late for our breakfast at the 620 Cafe...great little family run place. Afterwards, I had to jet home to continue looking through pictures for the Hashmas Party slide show that evening. It had taken me a lot longer than planned to go through other people's pics I had stored on Kodak Gallery, etc. THEN, I had all of MY pics to look at and pull. And anyone who knows me, knows I am a picture freak....

I showed up to the party right on time when the Junta was supposed to arrive, but couldn't help set up. Still working on last minute photos to add. So I sat by the fireplace and continued to search for funny photos. Man, I sure miss having a fireplace...and a real one. This wasn't one of those wimpy gas ones! Once the party got going, I gave my laptop over to blASSt Zone who set up the projector. I think everyone enjoyed the pics, except for the fact that people got tired of looking at Day Old Fish's arse. Well, that's what he does! He shows his backside in all his glory...and I had many of those. Hee hee hee.

Blah, blah, blah....we partied and partied. Had lots of great food catered by Nat & Marisa, had lots of shots of some crazy named stuff that I can't even pronounce...some Kosher stuff that T-Rex brought. What the hell was that stuff? And yes brownie, there was even some nasty Boone's Farm crap. That stuff is just way too sweet for me. And I tried Courvoisier for the first time. Not my favorite drink. Anyway, Elvis brought some ice-cold Tuaca that disappeared way to soon. Dee-lish!

A lot of folks petered out early, but luckily the ASSers showed up to take over when the hashers started to bail. They kept us going until the wee hours of the morning. Not really sure what time I crashed on Head Banger and Cadiver's couch. All I knew was that I was NOT driving home!










You can see all the pics here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Oh my God! Can you score some of those orange cups for Tex_mex? Pretty please?

Oh, and it was fun to watch how drunk Strap On Elvis got throughout the night. The final picture of him passed out was perfect!

Orange cups!

Poop!

December 18, 2006 5:42 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I don't know who ended up with the extra cups. I'll have to check into that one.

Yeah, Elvis was pretty dang funny that night!

December 18, 2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Apparently, nobody I've bitten lately likes it. They just get mad! It only comes out when I've been drinking a lot though....

December 18, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker