Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Ok, so I know I haven't posted much in a while. Was kind of nice not feeling like I HAD to (except for those nice reminders about my blog sucking). Especially when a lot of stuff was happening in my personal life and the time nor the will was there to give a rats ass about this blog.

I'm finally feeling the urge again...so I'm gonna do some quick pics and recaps of events. But it's pretty much all family stuff, so stop now if that bores you!

On Thanksgiving morning, my dad, step-mom, brother's wife and my niece all did the Turkey Trot in Austin. Always a great time. Unfortunately, due to my brother's job, he had to change his flight to arrive later that Thursday, so we pinned a picture of him to Mia's stroller so he'd still be there with us.

Didn't have time to hang out afterwards to find hashers due to Thanksgiving lunch plans, but I did see a few at the beginning of the run. And at the very end I ran into a co-worker who was pushing one child in a stroller and carrying another. Crazy lady!


Took us awhile to cross the start




The Pillsbury Doughboy...whoo-hoo!




Gig 'Em Aggies!




********

I just love Thanksgiving meals! Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls...deelish! I started out my meal differently than most people though...with crispy bacon and an omelette, then the usual turkey stuff, then more bacon and a mini waffle for dessert. Hells yeah!!!

Later Thursday night I went to my Dad's place. They had made this super awesome dessert...a little too sweet to eat more than one, but delicious none-the-less. The recipe calls them Pumpkin Butter Bars [recipe from Williams-Sonoma], but I think they are very similar to my Cheesecake Brownies with a pumpkin spice mixture added to the cheesecake part. I'll be making them sometime soon, so if you live in Austin, be sure to come get one while you can! I can post the recipe as well if anyone is interested.

Friday, Nov 24: You know what happened that day. The Fightin' Texas Aggies beat the Longhorns. Whoop!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 25: Went to my little niece's baptism. Man, she laughed and smiled the entire time...not so for her cousin James. Heh heh heh....

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the pictures shown below were taken by a wonderful photographer named Vanessa. You can check out her site here.





I love this pic of her grabbing James


Aww...Mike, Mo & Mia

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Those two look seriously in love. That is awesome!

December 05, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Your blog not only sucks, but it's boring.

December 05, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm not here to entertain you!

When you talked me into having a blog way back when, I told you I had nothing to post but pictures, so it's your own damn fault.

:)

December 06, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Not to be the grammar nazi, but you're using the wrong "our" in the section about the photographs about the kids.

December 06, 2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Well, it's supposed to be an "a" anyways. I wrote one sentence about the photographer and then changed the wording. So sue me.

Why don't you ever say anything to the people who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're?!!!!"

December 06, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I edited it. Hope you're happy now Rafael!

:)

December 06, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Your blog:

1)sucks;
2)is boring; and
3)uses lousy grammar.

Kimchi SOP rules! POOP!

December 06, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Then stop looking at it, air force freak!

December 06, 2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker