Monday, November 27, 2006

Ags Win! Ags Win!!

Ok, so I've been living at my mom's house while my brother and his wife have been in town. AND, my mom's internet access has been all messed up...so no computer time for me. I've got a bunch of pics from the weekend though and hopefully I'll get those posted soon.

But for now, all you need to know is that the Aggies defeated the longhorns for the first time since 1999. And I even sported my awesome A&M shirt earlier that mornign on the Turkey Trot run. Whoop! Pics to follow....

Ags Win!

Gig 'Em Aggies!

7 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I don't really know much about Texas football, but I'm glad you're happy!

November 27, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Screw that, I wish you were miserable!

November 27, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

So do I, but alas, the UT team had been running on leftover luck from last year. We'll win it next year.

November 28, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Thanks DNA! I'm in the minority here in Austin, but I'm still a happy bee. :)

November 28, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

So this year you're rooting for A&M again, unlike last year?

November 28, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yo Gagger! You should start a "we want Donnie The Retard to go to Tex-Mex" thread.

How about the "Top 5 reasons" or something.

Same for Wet Spot and Closet Freak!

If he goes, I'm going!

November 29, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

RU going to tex mex, i still think i'm going with butt pirate. WOOHOOO

December 03, 2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker