Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mad Cowboys

So last Friday was the 1st Friday of the month. All you Austin hashers know what that means.....the Mad Cowboys at the Carousel Lounge! I hadn't been in months and decided it was time to head back for some more fun.

My boss told me I could go home early at 3:30pm. What's a girl to do? I headed straight for Lovejoy's for the 1st shift. Squeef was already there, so we chatted until he had to take off. While I was waiting for my ASSer friend to show up, I started chatting with the guy sitting next to me at the bar. He was drinking some beer I had never seen or heard of. I asked him about it and he actually let me taste it. A little fruity, but dang...its alcohol percentage is 9%. It's called Delirium Tremens, which is latin for trembling delirium, indicating a violent sickness induced by withdrawal after alcohol abuse. Too funny!

ASSer Jeff and Heavin' Semen arrived about the same time, and Beaver Cleaver was close behind.

Shots of Patron


Grabbing and pulling Jeff's hair. What did he say again??

Hung out for a little while until it was time to say goodbye to Marshall and make the journey over to the Carousel. Hashers were already there, so we all joined up. Was another great evening partying to the sounds of the Mad Cowboys. They sure are fun. I highly suggest you go sometime if you've never been.




You can see all the pics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker