Monday, October 30, 2006

Built to Spill Rocked!!!

So what's new, I'm behind on posting pics. Who has time to keep up with this every day? Anyway, so on Friday, Oct 20, Lesley and I went to see an awesome band at Stubb's. But first, we stopped in at Lovejoy's for a few beverages...and shots. Ok, I was the only one who did a shot of tequila with my new friend Bruce. Tried to take a pic with him but my dang camera was fussy that night. A little closer to show time, Lesley, ASSer Jeff and I headed over to Bull McCabe's. On the way over, we ran into DEAD WHORE DAVE and JUST COTTON. They were hoping to make the late shift at LJ's, but everyone had already left so they joined us.


Soon after it was time to go inside Stubb's for the show! Lesley and I squeezed our way up to the front...3rd row!



BTS was totally awesome...they sound wonderful live!
You can view all the pics here.

2 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

I burned a copy of the Filter Mag's Revenge of Cedar Street CD and Built to Spill's song Conventional Wisdom was the first song on there. I like it. Let me know next time they are playing.

October 31, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I don't even know what CD that is you're talking about. Revenge of Cedar Street? I'm intrigued....

Glad to find another fan of BTS.
:)

The one you like is on their newest album. I'll burn you a copy.

October 31, 2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker