Monday, October 16, 2006

Numb toe/blogging pains

Ok, so apparently I wasn't made to stand in 4 inch spike heels with pointy toes for 14 hours. I wore these super tall shoes to my annual work conference last Tuesday. Now I'm used to wearing 3 inch heels to work, but they aren't spiked and are square at the toe, so they don't ever bother me. On Wednesday evening, I felt a numbness in my left middle toe...and it is still like that today. Anyone else ever mess with a nerve ending like that? How long did it take to get back to normal?

Yeah, I know...you're probably wondering where all the pictures are that I need to post. I just haven't felt like blogging much lately. Am I bored with it already after only one year? Could it be that I feel like I'm never at home anymore and when I do finally get home, the last thing I want to do is work on a write-up. Maybe this week I'll just post links to all the pictures I have, but won't do a write-up. That sounds like a plan!

Cool?

5 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

whining

October 16, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Just stating the facts.

October 16, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

takes a couple days sometimes...it will pass and your tootsies will be back to normal:)

October 16, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I'm kinda feeling that way too....you just post when ya want. No biggie. Just means you may have more of a life than some other wankers! Oh, and scary pics indeed.....ha ha.

October 16, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I didn't think the pics were too scary this go round...I mean, compared to Invihash and all...

October 16, 2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker