Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Go see this movie!

As I was driving home from work Monday night, I got a call from a friend who had a free movie pass to a sneak preview. I am soooooo glad I went. What an awesome movie! Great cast, marvelous acting, great plot with unexpected turns and of course, some violence. I mean, it is a Scorsese film.

So this Friday, October 6, go see this movie! You will not regret it! Just don't necessarily take your kids...

Cops or Criminals, when you're facing a loaded gun what's the difference?

P.S. Be warned that this movie is 2.5 hours long, so don't down several beers before you go and then order a big ol' Diet Coke once you arrive at the theater.....
P.P.S. I added a pic of the movie poster since some wanker didn't know how to click on the above link to show which movie I was talking about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey girl i so wanna see that movie too, thanks for the info. i just made a post on my blog & read what all head no shaft posted. i think i beat you in super dorkdom. cuz i don't have your link on my blog (& i remember telling rubbin when he helped me that we need to put yours on it) but i do have a link to my own blog. & i don't know how to get my link off! damn copy & paste.

October 03, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Closet: I tried to include the whole link here, but it wouldn't accept it. Here is part of the line that you can insert over the one with your name. You just have to make sure you leave the html portions before and after what I have below!

http://assgagger.blogspot.com/">@ss Gagger

October 03, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Good to see all your talk about getting in shape peaked with diet coke at the movies!

October 03, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hey, I wasn't gonna turn down a free sneak preview!

And seriously, I highly recommend this movie.

October 03, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I really want to see that! I've been telling the hubby about it since i saw previews a few weeks ago! I love me some matt damon!

October 06, 2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker