Wednesday, September 13, 2006

...b-day P.M.

So after work I met my mom at Trudy's for dinner. Migas, bacon and a Mexi-mart....yum yum!


After dinner my mom and I made one other stop and then it was about to downpour...plus I was a little tired. We decided to put RunTex on hold until Saturday. So I headed home to put my leftovers in the fridge and I got a message from FREE MEAT. She found my present that she misplaced on Saturday. Since it's right by my place, I went up there to meet her. Look how awesome! She knows me so well. :) I love me some Butterfingers!

We then headed over to the Asians' new restaurant and met up with several other hashers there. Devin wanted to take some pics with my camera, so most of the restaurant shots are thanks to him. What a sweetie!

And guess who else just happened to be in town and up there having dinner? PUERTO RICAN JEW! He was having dinner with DBD and TUCK IT. They decided to follow us to our last stop...Merkaba Lounge & Grill to meet up with ELVIS and SLUT.

When we arrived at Merkaba, STRAP-ON ELVIS and (MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER had already arrived. We soon discovered that it was "$2.50 You Call It" Tuesday. Hells yeah! Also, on a side note, it seems that ELVIS moved to the great town of Austin 5 years ago...on my birthday! So we had 2 things to celebrate. We soon received a text message from 3 Wankers. Seems that RING AROUND THE PANTY, BABY G and DAY OLD FISH wussed out. They went home after dinner. Helloooo? Did you not hear the anything you want to drink for $2.50 special?!?!?!

Tongues galore.....


Good times, good times. :)

All the pics are here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hey Anal Power,

Go to DTR's or my blog and post your ideas for the shirts so we can get them ordered in time! That goes for Wet Spot too. And Fish... and Brownie!

September 14, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

jeez...everytime i look at your blog lately, i get so freaking hungry and crave chocolate...very cruel:)

September 14, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

What color then? Brass Monkies are Orange... did you like the rest of the shirt? I need to know these things!

Which design was best? And what color do you suggest?

September 15, 2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker