Sunday, September 10, 2006

Royally Pissed!

Well, I was working on my day 2 post from Colorado tonight and disaster struck. Blogger wasn't loading pictures properly and then whammy! Almost everything I wrote was deleted...and I had been hitting the "save as draft" button in case I lost my wifi connection. What the?!?!?! All I had to do was load a few pics and it would have been finished. Oh well...guess I'll have to try again on Monday. It's time to sign off for the evening.

On another note, I met Robert Earl Keen at the concert on Friday night and got a great picture taken with him! He kicks ass!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah....the Longhorns suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining! It ain't like whatever you were gonna post would make your blog suck any less.

September 11, 2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Someone needs to take a happy pill this morning!

Oh yeah, and don't forget I still have those pictures you asked me to not send out to the hash list......

September 11, 2006 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker