Monday, August 28, 2006

It's a Boy! ....and Happy Birthday Bubba!

My non-hasher buddies Ellen and Trevor had their little boy today! Patrick Liam Harrison was born this morning, August 28th, at 6:42am.
Both Mom and baby are doing great.

Weight: 6lbs 10.8oz
Length: 18 3/4 in.

Also, it’s my brother’s birthday today. Happy B-day Michael!!!

If Blogger would work properly, I'd post some freakin' pictures!

And hopefully before I leave for vacation, I can catch up on posting other pics. I've got the Chon Som Appreciation Party, Happy Hour Pub Crawl and the KAW 5K pics to share. But man, these next 2 days before I depart are gonna be busy. I've got my cousin coming over to stay with me tonight because she is gonna take over dog sitting once I leave, so I have to show her around, what to do, etc. I've got to try to pack while half of my stuff is at my mom's house and half at my condo. And now I need to go visit my friend in the hospital by tomorrow night. Did I mention that I need to do laundry as well?

4 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

sounds like fun ...lol

August 28, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

See you tonight!

August 30, 2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Yeah, Happy BIRTH-day to Ellen and Trevor's baby, and happy birthday to your brother!

September 01, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

JT: Thanks for being our CO Springs host...even though you sucked on Thursday!

September 06, 2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker