Wednesday, August 09, 2006

July 30 Party Barge Hash

Ok, so who plans a hash beginning at 10:45am?!? Let's just say I didn't make it considering I went to bed sometime in the wee hours of the morning after Richy's housewarming party. Think I got back home around 9:30am Sunday morning. Took a quick shower, packed a boat bag and headed to Rudy's to pick up a bunch of breakfast tacos. Went to the Keever's house to get everyone moving and to chow. By the time we were ready to depart, it was already past hash time and we still had to get out to the lake. Oh well, I heard it was a super short trail since they wanted to get out on the double decker party barge.

We ended up sailing over to Devil's Cove to meet up with the party barge. We anchored close to the barge and as soon as folks realized who we were, they swam over to greet us...with bottles of Jager! Whoo-hoo! I then swam over to the barge to say hello to everyone. Lots of people came out for this hash and I saw some new faces as well. After many beers and swigs o'Jager, it was time for slip-sliding Gagger to come out. Can't remember how many times I went down the slide....about a gazillion! One time, as I was going down head first on my stomach, and I PEE FREELY jumped on my back without telling me what he was up to. Startled me, but was quite amusing!

Next thing I know, blASSt ZONE was yelling that it was time to head out, so I filled up my cup of beer once more and swam back over. After the lake, we had dinner at the Keever's. BACK DOOR BITCH and JUST ALEX cooked for all of us. It was delicious! But after drinking in the sun all day and having a big meal with wine, I was pooped. Ended up crashing on their couch...once again. How is it that I can wake up and get moving at 6:30am when I'm not at home, but if I am in my own bed, I can snooze until 7:30am?? Makes getting to work by 8am a little difficult!

Here are the few pictures I took from this adventure.

4 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

sound like I missed the fun, I need to go to the lake

August 09, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yep. It was a nice day of fun in the sun!

August 10, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Time was determined by boat availability!! Sorry!

I drank too much, I can't remember it all!!

August 10, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It wouldn't have been too early had it not been for the party the night before!

August 11, 2006 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker