Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cheaper's Party

There was a party for Cheaper to Keep Her at DBD and Tuck It’s house on Friday, July 21. Now, I had stayed up super-late the night before and needed a nap after work, so I didn't show up until around 10:30pm. When I arrived, many folks already seemed quite drunk. Apparently, they went to Baby A’s before the party…enough said.

While at the party I learned a new game…Tippy Cup/Tipsy Cup. It was fun, quick paced and something new. I’m a little tired of 3-man…nobody ever pays attention while playing that game and it can get frustrating. Guess I need to stock up on red Solo plastic cups for Invihash because I’ll be making people play Tipsy cup there!

After some games, next thing I know is there was wrestling going on inside. Bonesucker & Ticket Master; Tuck It & Ticket. He [Ticket] was trying to show everyone some choke-hold technique. I had learned that move the week before and ended up with a gigantic bruise, so I just watched this go-round. Oh, yeah....and I can't forget about C’em and Just Katie sparring outside…and then Bear protecting Katie by biting C’em’s leg. Ouch! Later, while outside chatting with some folks, I heard a thump. I look over to see Ticket lying on the floor of the deck. I thought he was joking around. But he didn’t move. The choke-hold on him was too hard, he got groggy, sat down, stood up and then fell flat on his face. For some reason, he was wearing his “sunglasses at night” and he scraped up his face pretty badly. I grabbed my first aid kit, which was already inside due to C’em’s bite, and we bandaged him up. Hope it healed quickly!

Later on we took some pictures of a passed out Dick Semens with a big stuffed duck. Next thing I knew, it was 5am and I decided to hit the hay. Took over one of the kid’s beds and crashed out. Woke up at 8:45am when the Killeen folks were waking up their crew because they had to hit the road early.

Here are the pics.

Blogger has been sucking ass lately and it won't upload any pics to this post. So be sure to look through the pics to see Ticket's cut up face [ouch] and the GOTA candidates straddling each other's lap.

7 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

some how I am glad I was not around when they were putting the choke hold on people.

August 01, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

It was freaky.

August 01, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It was weird...i looked up and there is Ticket on the ground passed out...nose busted. It was fun but I am too old to drink from 3pm-6am...NEVER again...(that means not for at least a month)

August 01, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

What carnage!!! Looks like I missed a kick-ass...err..nose... party.

August 01, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I look happy in the pics, but I still do not remember any of it ...lol

August 02, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I always miss the good stuff, and I was there this time!

August 02, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Good times! :-)

You know you're in trouble when you are trying to keep up drinking with Tuck It.... he should carry around a disclaimer! :-)

August 05, 2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker