Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fish's B-day Hash & Darin's B-day Hash

I don't think I ever posted pics from DAY OLD FISH'S birthday, nor blASSt Zone's birthday hash. So here they are. I wasn't able to meet up with Fish's trail until the last beer check. That is where we met JUST DAVID, the cyclist. He knew about hashing and saw our trail markings while biking around Walnut Creek Park. He actually rode the hash trail twice, hoping to run into us. And he finally found us! He continued on to the finish and even went to the On-On-On with us. I bet he will be back. Now, if I could only remember why I got on the ground at the Hideout Pub to take pictures of some guy's skater shoes.....

Pics from Fish's b-day trail are here.

Last Sunday was blASSt Zone's birthday trail...and it was totally awesome! Ok, so I was a hare...guess I'm a little biased. :) Anyway, it was a LONG, but great day...as I mentioned under the Darinpalooza post.

The Hares

25 Runs Award!



Fun at the Poodle Dog Lounge

Blah, blah, blah...here are the pics.

Here is hash trash.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

That's one cool-as-hell shirt TAF is wearing!

July 24, 2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Always with the tongue...why?!

July 24, 2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker