Wednesday, July 05, 2006

CoTex Day 3 – Sunday

Oh my goodness...2nd post in one day. Am I finally gonna catch up on posting my pics??

I woke up early again on Sunday and made my way over to the main area to grab some breakfast. I actually think I woke up a little drunk. Decided that I wasn’t ready for the weekend to be over so I made myself one last vodka & 7. Jennifer’s Dad was ready to continue drinking as well, so he got the last of the vodka. Yes, he was still hanging out with everyone…he hadn’t gone home since after the pub crawl on Friday night. I then hung out with my new Albuquerque friends by the keg that was still tapped. They are so much fun! They were trying to clean up and pack and eventually had to untap the remaining keg. I got the honors of receiving the last pour before it was officially untapped (Yay!) and CoTex VII came to an end. :(


The remaining ABQ folks


My roadtrip crew

We said our final goodbyes and took our final photos and then DUST BALLS, WET SPOT and I piled into the car for the drive back to El Paso. But we first gave Jennifer's Dad and his puppy a ride home to his friend's house first. He also scored on all the leftover items in our fridge...beer, oranges, etc. Apparently, Lindsey lives about 1 minute from Dan Dee Cabins.
After finishing my mug of beer, I slept most of the way back. Thanks for driving Dusty!

Goodbye New Mexico!

Here are the final pics from CoTex. What a great weekend!

Oh yeah, and Jonathan/Jennifer's Dad loved hashing soooo much, he wants to get a group started in Ruidoso. We'll have to check back later and see if anything develops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker