Monday, June 12, 2006

CoTex Sneak Preview

I still need to post pics from the Mad Cowboys/Barfly night, the June 4 Hash and the 666 Hashes, but here are a few sneak preview pics from CoTex...which, by the way, ROCKED! I met so many awesome folks. Can't wait for the next big weekend event!


CoTex Pre-Lube in El Paso with some Border Jumpers






Wet Spot and @ss Gagger, shortly after arriving to Ruidoso






Heyyyy, Big Gulp, how'd you get your name?!

Friday night pub crawl

This about sums up my weekend!


Saturday trail run - beer check #1


Full Moon check


Sunday goodbyes

8 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

how was Kings X? food still yummy?

June 12, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

we didn't eat....needed alcohol! we did get some electroshock therapy though....

June 12, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

AG..I found Lindsey and jennifer's dad on myspace....

June 12, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I haven't looked at their pages yet. Maybe I'll log on during lunch.

Jennifer's Dad was a hoot!

June 12, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I have joined the Albuquerque email group so I'll keep you posted on when we need to go visit and spend some quality time with some quality ABQ hashers...he he.

June 12, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

looks like it was a blast

June 12, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I joined the ABQ, DFW and El Paso hash lists Sunday night!

When's the next trip? Mosquito hash this weekend?

June 13, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Hey! Great time at CoTex! Thanks for all the pix. I'm finally online again.
CoTex Rocked!! Y'all were great roadtrippin' folks - we'll have to do it again soon.

June 18, 2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker