Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Holy Hell, Brownie finally won a bet!

So, Brownie and I bet on the Astros and Pirates series this past weekend. I guess they were pissed that we swept them last month in Houston. At least they didn't win all 3 games of this series...We won the last one on Sunday!

Actually, the bigger thorn in my side is Albert Pujols.

Guess Wanker better make sure his possible new job lets him off for CoTex, because that's where we both pay up on our lost bets. So get your arse to Ruidoso, Brownie Boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Pujols is amazing! I'm so glad he doesn't play in the American League :) My White Sox continue to dominate big Jim Thome, Paul Konerko had homers yeterday in their 11-0 thrashing of the Tribe . (Cleveland Indians)

May 30, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Be nice when you talk about my baby!

May 30, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker