Friday, May 12, 2006

CornBitchSwallow Hash

On Sunday, May 7, I was in no mood to hash at all, but I made myself go. I mean, it started 10 minutes from my place, so why not? Plus, my friends were haring. [HIPPIE SWALLOW, BITCH, JAMES BITCH and CORNHOLIO] Glad I went because I needed the exercise, but I was just not in party mode. I liked the trail, except for the fact that I forgot my Camelbak. Man, it was hot out that day and I don't handle heat well. You'd think since I grew up in Austin that I'd be used to it by now...NOPE! Anyway, one part of trail made me laugh. There was a tall concrete wall we had to climb over. What was there to help us? A freakin' office chair! Not sure where the hares stumbled upon that, but it was perfectly placed to give us a little boost over the wall.

At the last beer check I was starving, so I found the unlocked hares car with all the food inside. Scarfed a handful of cheesey poof balls and off the pack went. Well, we started following CORNHOLIO since he was one of the hares. Turns out he wasn't quite sure which direction trail went. What the?? We found trail without his help and ran to the On-In. Luckily for me, it was very close because I needed some food since I hadn't eaten lunch. I screamed with joy when I discovered some candy corn [yes, I'm easily excited] and then made my yummy sandwich. Good job on the food hares! Think I've been a little addicted to sandwiches lately...
A special thanks [and chuckle] goes to HIPPIE SWALLOW for purchasing the Hard Salami. She said she just couldn't pass it up with a name like that. :)


Funny shirt seen at the On-In.

Cirlce seemed to go on forever, but maybe that was because I just wasn't in the mood. TUCK IT UP THE BUTT did receive his 69 runs hat, so that was cool. Then I got talked into going to the On-On-On for a drink. So off to the Hideout Pub we went. Did you know that Amy Blows Ass? If you were there, you know what I'm referring to. Hee hee hee.....

Pics are here.

7 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Amy Blows Ass and some how I am Slider

May 12, 2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

That's right. Why was it that folks were getting Top Gun names?

May 12, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I knew someone was going to say that!

May 12, 2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Buzz said...

I'm in love with the girl in the tie dyed sarong...

I'm just sayin'

May 12, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Buzz...you would've really loved to have been there in person then. She showed her boobs multiple times while trying on that tank top and then again during circle. Sorry guys, not captured on film!

May 12, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Well, then AG... I think you need to brush up on your drunken photography skills! Any dude with a camera would have been spot on, telling her to meow like a naughty kitty!

Ahhh, man. Good stuff, she's pretty fine.

You're adorable too, but every pic you're throwing devil horns and wagging your tounge!


-buzz

May 12, 2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I didn't take boob pics on purpose! I don't even now that girl.

May 12, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker