Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chuck Norris Poison Ivy Hash



Ok, so I am jumping back to where I left off on posting hash pics....before TX Interhash came along.

Back on March 5, I went to the Chuck Norris Hash. Or, as I like to call it, the Poison Ivy Hash through Walnut Creek. Since it's been a month and a half, I don't recall all the fun stories. We pretty much we waded through Walnut Creek 95% of the trail. I got my first case of poison ivy for the first time in my life. Guess I need to finally invest in that Technu stuff, or whatever it's called! Read the hash trash if you want more info on the run. Oh yeah, blASSt Zone's brother Steve was visiting from Seattle, so this was his first hash run ever. He loved it!

Afterwards we hit up a couple of our favorite dive bars on Burnet Road. Long live the Burnet Road Challenge! Hope I'm here for the 2nd Annual Challenge in October. We had to show Steve Chicken Shit Bingo at Ginny's and then we ended up at the Poodle Dog Lounge and danced the night away.

Almost forgot! Once I finally got home, showered and got into bed, I got a phone call. Turns out some Killeen folks had come into town for a Roller Girl game and wanted to hit IHOP before the drive home. They were stopping at the one 2 minutes from my house so I got up, threw on some jeans and met them for a late night breakfast. TICKET almost got us kicked out for continuing to use their announcement speaker thing. He was talking to other customers as well as the IHOP employees over the loud speaker. That boy is nuts. Anyway, think I finally went to bed around 2:30am. Let's just say that Monday at work sucked.

Here are the pics.

Hash Trash posted here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Late night breakfasts are so fun! We don't have IHOP here, but Eat-n-Park is pretty much the same thing!

April 26, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Park-and-Eat sounds safer....

April 26, 2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The Bar-B-Q was rockin

April 27, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I am such the breakfast food lover!

Yeah, the BBQ...it was gone by the time my slow ass made it to the finish.

April 27, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I love breakfast food too. Oh, and I tagged you, check out my blog and whatnot.

April 27, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

U R Tagged, go read my blog

April 27, 2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

My biggest breakfast weakness has to be IHOP whole grain/nut pancakes....

Yummy...

love pancakes

April 27, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Raf and baby G: I will check out your blogs sometime today. Been busy making sure everything is ready for my vacation next week.

April 28, 2006 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 05, 2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker