Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TXIH06

Don't have time for a full recap just yet. Worked on uploading photos last night....still have more to go. Think I will post them by day since there are over 400 of them.

Here are some memorable moments...some good, some bad:

-Trying to figure out how a Diet Coke spilled in my car...only on my left shoe, my butt and all inside my cup holders in the center console.

-"Meat, come get me! Our luggage is in the middle of the street!"

-Having drunk BATT in the back seat of my car, underneath tons of luggage and camping gear, trying to fight through it to get to Brownie. Did you see her knuckles?

-Missing my exit and driving around South Austin for an hour before finally getting to 290/71.

-Colorado vodka! [Thanks for keeping your end of the bet, Brownie!]

-Hot Sex shots on top of a mountain.

-Having to bare my ass, because I slipped coming down the mountain after a shot check, so a friend could pull little prickly needles out of my ass. [Thanks Just Lesley!]

-Moments later getting stung by a bee for the very first time...and not knowing if I was allergic. [Thanks to High Beams for pulling out the stinger!]

-NOT freezing my ass off Friday night like everyone else. :)

-Realizing I had a flat tire on Saturday morning and not looking forward to changing it on the uneven surface.

-Having a temporary tattoo licked on me.

-Getting on all fours in the dark with my bare ass in the air after realizing one more prick was still in my bum...and having a friend pull it out by the light of her head lamp! [Thanks MeatGazer!]

-Golden Sprinkles from Sprinkles himself. [A.K.A. Brownie]

-Getting dog piled in my tent by a group of drunkards late Saturday night.

-Making new friends to go visit.

-Bees, bees, bees!

-Finding out Smut Mutt had an air pump on hand so I didn't have to change a tire!

-Watching BATT and drunkard Slut Slinger chasing the Getaway Car. Classic.

-Finding lost property! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

ASSS gagger...you had a lot of ASSSS issues this weekend, huh? Come to the Bluebonnet run Sat...only purty flowers and electricity and showers.

March 28, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Can't go anywhere this weekend. Got a friend coming in town and I also need to have 2 tires patched, or maybe even replaced. :(

March 28, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger BH said...

Next time have this campout somewhere w/ cell reception!

March 28, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

this weekend was a blast!

March 28, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I'm glad your first TXIH was good overall. I have never had so many bee issues..ugg. Can't wait to see all your photo's, hopefully there are no more of me stuffing my face....:)

March 28, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I thought I would like to try hashing again, but now I'm kinda scared...

March 28, 2006 10:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

DNA...go girl. The pro's outweight any little cons that might be out there

March 28, 2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

By the way, I scored with Gagger in the photo booth at Mugshot's!

March 29, 2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

If I don't remember it and there are no pictures, then it didn't happen!

March 29, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

DNA: Give hashing a try! Only the weekend events get super crazy...and only as crazy as you want to get.

March 29, 2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker