Thursday, March 02, 2006

Aggies beat the sucky Longhorns!!!!

Know what sucked about today? Only the 1st bar on the Darkside Hash was showing the Aggies vs. Longhorns basketball game. Dude....we totally won in a shocker at the buzzer!!!! I mean, we suck and all, but they were ranked #7 and we weren't ranked at all. Total shocker....we beat yo ass. So suck it up mother fuckers!!!!

Poor Longhorns!

Ok, so I might be offending some folks. But recall that I've been drinking since 3:30pm today and it is now 1am. So sorry! Bite my ass.

Peace out. Ciao.

P.S. Did my first Darkside Hash tonight. Cops came, we didn't get busted,. Beer pong at Munson's, Weezer, etc. Good times, good times...

And what a beautiful day for an afternoon at Ski Shores. Absolutely gorgeous day. Thanks for having a birthday STRAP-ON!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I must be hungover...just went to Whataburger and skipped the breakfast menu. Got a Whatachicken combo, gravy on the side of course!

March 02, 2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

I'm so confused, do you like Texas or Texas A&M? Or do you just root for whoever wins?

March 02, 2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 02, 2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

OK, you can do that after I leave a mushroom stamp on your forehead!

At least win or lose I'm behind my team! Not a sellout like some Aggie fans who got all giddy about UT in the Rose Bowl.

March 02, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I saw the end of the game at BD Riley's last night. Man were there ever a lot of pissed off Longhorn fans!

Are you sure you're an Aggie? You mention a ring but I don't see it on your finger.

March 02, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I think you need new glasses.

March 02, 2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker