Friday, February 24, 2006

Sleepy Time Galore!

I'm so sorry HIPPIE SWALLOW!!! Hope your night of debauchery was a blast last night. Anyone take pictures?? And tell me about that Cork & Company place.

Seems I was in need of some rest. I decided to take an hour nap last night at 6pm. Then I was going to get up, get ready and head to Trudy's for Stef's birthday celebration. Ummm, yeah, I got out of bed at 7:15am this morning! WTF?!?!?

So, obviously I missed the drunken debauchery, did not work on my study/second bedroom and did not upload any more pics to post. :(

At least I'll be rested to work on my darn study this evening. Wendy begins to move in tomorrow! I'm thinking of having some drinks while I'm working, if any of you muscular guys want to stop by. I need help moving one piece of furniture about 2 feet. That big armoire in my bedroom just needs to be slid/pushed down a wee bit, but I can't do it on my own! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

P.S. I still have Gooey Butter Cake/Cheesecake Brownies...Fish, they are much better chilled rather than straight out of the oven!

10 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am in, but cannot make it till 8:30. BTW last night was a blast! Poor Slut kept whining about wanting to go home, we didn't allow him till 2:00, and Stef was still going strong, she could barely walk in heels, but she was down for more beer.

February 24, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

gooey butter cake? My mom used to make something called that. I can't remember how but it was the best!

February 24, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Cool, thanks. Any requests? Beer? Margaritas? Tito's and insert mixed drink of your choice?

Dangit...sounds like I slept through a great time last night. Did you guys ever end up at Cork & Co?

February 24, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Yeah we hit Cork and Co, then the Light Bar. I can always bring That Ryan Reynolds move I have from Netflix over also.

February 24, 2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

All you had to say was RYAN REYNOLDS! I'm in! Anyone else?

So what kind of beverages then?

February 24, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

beer is fine, I have to go in the office tomorrow, so can't hit the hard stuff

February 24, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ok, so a couple of beers/margaritas at mi casa, push the armoire down 2 feet, move a chair and ottoman into my bedroom, then head to LaLa's.

Let me know if anyone else wants to join us!

WS: I can send you the recipe.

February 24, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

You had me at Butter...lol

I miss dairy:(

February 24, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger BH said...

Fishy - I'm moving on Monday. Wanna help? :-)

February 24, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

AG...please send me that recipe! I know my mommy has it but she's computer challenged.

February 25, 2006 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker