Thursday, March 02, 2006

Graffiti's Gone?

Update: Graffiti's is still open!

So last Wednesday [Feb 22] I had a long nap after work. When I finally woke up around 10pm, I was talked into going to Graffiti's for a couple of beers. It's literally only one minute from my place, so why not? Little did I know it would be my last beer there. I was told that Graffiti's closed its doors on Feb 24. What?! Joe and Debbie didn't mention anything to us about them closing down that Friday! Say it isn't so.....

Here are the pictures from our last adventure there.

P.S. Be sure and ask SLUT, RING and ELVIS about the band Journey. If I can figure out how to get a movie clip from my camera posted, you will die laughing.

6 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

I have had so many good times at the place

March 02, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Hopefully something cool goes in it's place. Like a Hooters, or maybe even, gasp, a walmart.

March 02, 2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I luv those pic's...lol all the happy faces.

I so have to move ! My house is for sale...

March 02, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Damn it...another lesbo bar I never got to visit....

March 03, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yes a Hooters would be nice! There is already a Walmart close enough to where I live.

March 03, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

FYI: G's not closed yet. They just closed early the night Elvis went because they heard he was going.

March 03, 2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker