Monday, April 24, 2006

April 7-9 Weekend on the Lake: Day Three

So I woke up at Lesley's place Sunday morning. Said goodbye to Amber, Paul and little Sloane and relaxed back onto the couch. Had a good chat with Leslo, since we didn't really get to talk much at the shindig, and then realized it was after 10am already. I had to jet because I needed to be at the marina between 12-12:30pm...and Lesley lives on the other side of town and of course, I was on fumes. Had to find the closest gas station, get home to shower and change, grab food and wait at the grocery store until noon so I could buy beer. Arrived at the marina at 12:30pm and joined the others. It was a beautiful day and I was excited about sailing around the lake. Today's mission was to test out some things for the A.S.S. Hunt in May. The main thing we tested was the bread launcher. Hilarious! We pelted the other 2 boats with soggy bread balls...SPLAT! After the lake we decided home grilled burgers sounded yummy, so off to the Keever's we went.

Babsie's Birthday Happy Hour on the lake

Saturday morning...in my favorite spot

More pics from the weekend are here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

i concur

April 26, 2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker