Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CoTex Here I Come!

So it's official as of today...I am going to my very first CoTex weekend! Wet Spot and I booked our flights today. She finally found something at a decent price that didn't leave El Paso at the butt crack of dawn on Sunday morning. Also buying a rego from someone who can no longer attend...so I'm in!

The cabins we are staying at look pretty cute. But no wonder they sold out so quickly....only 13 "forest homes" in the joint, according to their web site! All the procrastinators will be staying at the nearby Whispering Pines. I wonder what both places are gonna say when we don't get out of the hot tub or stop playing beer pong by 9pm? Who has quiet time starting that early anyway?!

6 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

The real party is gonna be at the Whispering Pines, where 95% of the CoTex hashers will be. Too bad you're not invited.

May 11, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

All I need to get from Whispering Pines is my bottle of Colorado vodka that you owe me since you lost our most recent bet!

May 11, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Too late, I already drank that. Yum yum.

May 11, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Better get your arse to the liquor store again!

May 11, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yee haw!!! here we come! Brownie wishes he was the party. You know where ever we are, it will be happnin!

May 11, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

jealous.... have a blast!! I'll be in Austria celebrating the hubby's new Masters degree!

May 16, 2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker