Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Afternoon Fark Funnies...

Ok, so I am taking a little break from working on my current fundraising database and thought Fark might make me laugh. I was correct! The quotes/blips are usually quite more humorous than the actual article, but I've included the links to the full article for those of you who care to read 'em.

Here are a couple of blips that I found amusing. Apparently, there is a theme...

Katie Holmes experiencing post-natal depression. Brooke Shields to Tom Cruise: Suck it

Free South Park "Trapped in the Closet" DVDs given out after screening in England. UK to Tom Cruise: Suck it

Lindsay Lohan freaks out after "That 70s Show" guy fails to convince that other "70s Show" guy that she's not a drunk skank
Hyde is a Scientologist??

This one just made me laugh because of...well, you'll see.
Larry Brown refuses to be bought out of his contract to coach the NY Knicks, will have to be fired instead. You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie

4 Comments:

Blogger Eunuch said...

Go Brownie, go brownie, go brownie go!

May 17, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Luvs the Fark

May 17, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Fark is great...

Too bad about Larry... He'll always be royalty in my mind since he took D-town to the promised land.

But he's Manu's bitch both NBA and in the Olympics... That's gotta sting.

-buzz

Good post!

May 18, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Funny stuff! I think Katie Holmes has gone off the deep end with her boyfriend!

May 19, 2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker