Wednesday, June 21, 2006

666 Hashes

So there I was, the morning of 6-6-06... I could not get out of bed since SLT Fanny and RING AROUND THE PANTY were over at my place the night before and we stayed up way too late, so I ended up running out of the house without packing a hash bag. After work, I stopped by the beginning of the OTR 666 Hash, which started at Lovejoy’s. SOCIAL RETARD and SHE MUSSEL BITCH were already there, as well as SQUEEF. He wasn’t there to run with the girls…he just lives up at LJ’s! BUT, if he was gonna sit at our table, he was gonna have something girly on. So I put some of my tinted Burt’s Beeswax on him…looked quite lovely on him.

Anyway, I was dressed in my work clothes, so I wasn’t running trail. Had a few beers with the girls and then I was then off to the A.S.S. meeting, since it was right around the corner. blASSt ZONE was showing the pictures from the ASS Hunt up on a big screen, so it was fun to laugh at them all again. Several beers later, it was time for my 3rd stop of the night…the guy’s 666 Hash [aka. The Double D Hash]. Their starting point was at the Barfly, but while on the way over I got a call saying they had left and were already at the one and only stop…The Yellow Rose. I wasn’t in the mood for a strip club, but they were having a beer check in the parking lot so I decided to meet up with them and have one beer with them. Once arriving, the guys + SLT FANNY & VAGITARIAN talked me into going inside since we were getting in for free [Thanks FU Knave]. I said I’d have one beer and then jet. That’s exactly what I did. Of course, 1 beer at the Rose is $5.50!

Just before circle was held in the parking lot of the Rose...

My 4th and final stop of the evening was to drive out to the Round Rock Plucker’s. I needed to pick up my bathing suit from HIPPIE SWALLOW, who had picked up a shift out there. I had originally thought I was gonna use their wifi to upload pics and get a bite to eat, but forgot that the RR Pluck closes at midnight…and it was already 11:40pm. So I decided to head home and hit the hay since I was beat. If I had known I'd only need my bathing suit bottoms at CoTex, I wouldn't have made the trip over to get my new swim suit...but that's another story.

Here are the 666 pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Kudos to Squeef for actually hanging out at LJ's and not needing some special hash event to go there!

June 22, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

you did not say any thing about blue eyes being there !

June 22, 2006 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker