Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Hours Galore

Yesterday was jam packed with goodness. It all started at B.B. Rover's for Darin's 30th birthday happy hour. Hung out with them for a couple of beers...the Thursday regulars were there, as well as a bunch of other folks due to the birthday boy. It was the biggest showing I've ever seen at Rover's. My next stop was Bone Daddy's for a pre-softball game HH with Ryan and Albert. I also ran into MINNESOTA BUTTHOLE at the bar while he was waiting for his friend to arrive.

After Bone Daddy's it was time to head straight to the softball fields where more beer was consumed. While hanging out after the game in the stands, I got a call from a friend who was going to be passing through town on his way home. He wanted to grab a beer and I was ready to continue the festivities. We were going to meet at Plucker's since the softball gang was going there, but immediately after that call, FREE MEAT called to say she was at Graffiti's. Now this bar is 1 minute from my condo, so I chose this option.

Upon arriving at Graffiti's I was greated by FREE MEAT, BABY G, STRAP-ON ELVIS, LIMESTONE COWBOY, CARLOS and I PEE FREELY. CORNHOLIO was there as well, right? Damn my memory when I drink and don't eat dinner! Finally TICKET MASTER arrived and we partied there until closing time, which is midnight. But Joe let us hang out for a little while longer.

A few of us weren't ready to stop partying, so we went to my place since I had some beer and Tito's available. Somehow the time passed quickly because next thing I know, it's after 3am! Holy hell fire...and it was only Thursday...and I have a birthday party to go to this evening. Sure hope I have time for a nap before the fun begins later tonight!!!

Marisa is the only one who had her camera, so I'll have to get those pics from her later. And maybe I'll post the 4th of July festivities this weekend...but it's gonna be a busy one! Everyone come out to the hash this Sunday because I'm one of the hares. :)

33 minutes and counting.....

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

is it time for the party yet? need beer

July 14, 2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

yeah, those were good times...wait, I wasn't there!!!

July 14, 2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah, sorry about that late night phone call Meat. But you know he is the King of late night/prank calls!

July 17, 2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker