Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Richy's Housewarming Party

Trying to post this again. Blogger is freakin' sucking ass today!!!

Once I finally got back into town from a big family dinner in New Braunfels on Saturday, July 29, I headed over to my friend Richy's house. He just bought a place and was having his first party. My dinner ran late due to someone picking a restaurant right next to Schlitterbahn and tube rental places...so it was packed with drunk tubers, as well as NB families and we needed a table for 15. It was called Pat's Place and they had pretty good bacon cheeseburgers, but their fries sucked. Anyway, thanks to the Keever's [blASSt ZONE and CUMONAWANALAYA] for picking up some beer for me so I wouldn't have to make an extra stop!

By the time I finally got out to Richy's place in Cedar Park, it was 11pm. I could tell that many of the partygoers had partaken in several shots of Crown Royal. Man, I was sooooo at another level.

Shots of Crown

Babsie [BACK DOOR BITCH] and Robin were cracking my ass up! Anyway, it was good to see different sets of my friends intermingle. Hashers and non-hashers were there, old roommates, boat club buddies, etc. Good times, good times.

Hasher buds

Good ol' Gordon [SPHINCTER BLINKER] sang us some Irish songs and my friend Andy joined in with some Scottish songs. It was almost like a drunken sing-off. Pretty funny stuff. I ended up crashing at Ellen & Trevor's house since they live in the same neighborhood as Richy. I mean, Cedar Park is 20 minutes from my place and I live in North Austin!

Here are the pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Yeah, and we all know Gordon hates to sing...

August 09, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker