Monday, August 07, 2006

Baseball and Panties

HERE IS THE LINK TO THAT ADJUSTABLE UNDERWEAR! Perfect Fit Underwear. Trust me, they rock! You are sooooo gonna want a pair. For those of you in Austin, Chad is going to start joining us at some of our Thursday runs around Town Lake. He usually carries some stock in his trunk. So bring some cash. :)

In my rush to get these 2 posts up before the 5 o'clock whistle, I forgot about the pictures! You can see them here.

So last week I went to a Round Rock Express game with some of my softball buddies. One of them had a bunch of tickets, so we got a group together and had an absolute blast. I met up with Kurt and April [they were 2 of the other virgins that ELVIS brought to the hash when he brought me] at their apartment. Did a quick Jager shot and had a beer, then we were off to the Round Rock Plucker's. Ran into STRAP-ON ELVIS there. He was working, so we couldn't drag him with us. We met up with 2 other softball guys here, had a Mother Plucker Mug o'beer and were off to the ballpark.

We met Pat at the stadium [he is the one who scored us the tickets]. Our seats totally rocked! Right behind home plate. Soon after, April's roommate and 3 of her friends joined us. The game was fun. We ended up losing in the end, but it was a good rally. And they even had an awesome fireworks show after the game.

Next we returned to RR Plucker's. Don't think we stayed too long...guess that Jack Daniels I snuck in had gotten to me...and my memory! We then ended up at April's place for the after party. Next thing I know, our friend Chad had brought in his underwear creation. He was on one of those reality TV shows where you invent something. Maybe MADE IN THE UAS? Can't remember. Anyway, he created adjustable thong underwear. He had bags of different colors and designs and all the girls went crazy. I'll post something more about those later. You girls are gonna want to buy a pair!

1 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

I'm wondering why you would need to adjust your underwear...

August 07, 2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker