Monday, August 14, 2006

Muddy Buddy

Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a funny pic I added at a later time....

I took one detour while my family was in town. Decided to go cheer on some friends who were competing in the Muddy Buddy race. After dinner on Aug 5, I packed up some clothes and headed over to the Keever's house late Saturday night. Felt a tap on my shoulder EARLY Sunday morning and jumped up off the couch. It was only 4:25am. Ten minutes later we were in the car headed out to blASSt ZONE'S brother's house. We then caravanned out to the location of the race. It was still dark when we arrived. The boys got their stuff ready and we hiked over to the start area. Janna and I set up our stuff right next to the end of the mud pit so we could watch everyone stumbling out of it.

Man, there was a lot of eye candy out there! Hot, fit bods everywhere you looked. We also some funny costumes. I can't imagine running in and crawling through the mud in some of the outfits we saw. The Keever brothers were the first of my friends to come in. Think around 33 or 35 minutes. Next in were my friends Kurt & April and then Kristin & Maribel.

Once all the adults were in they ran the Mini Muddy Buddy for the kids. Super cute. After that we had Cowboy burgers at Mike Keever's house. Mmmmm, good. Then it was time for a shower and a nap and then a family dinner at Trudy's. Man, I went to bed early Sunday night....

You can check out all of the pics here since blogger won't let me upload any individual ones!

P.S. The Muddy Buddy Race took place on August 6, which is otherwise known as Brownie's Birthday. I had planned on posting a funny pic of him saying HAPPY B-DAY! But due to the busy day, I never had time. So here you go! Oh yeah, and you won't get your present until Invihash.


BROWNIE TURNED ANOTHER YEAR OLDER ON MUDDY BUDDY DAY!

Like what he did to my A&M hat??

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I thought you were gonna do this race? Watching other people work out won't get you into shape!

August 15, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I don't own a bike, nor have I ever gone mountain biking. Remember when you were gonna "coach" me and I brought up the idea of buying a bike? You yelled at me and said to concentrate on running since my goal is a 1/2 marathon this Fall????

I still plan to ask for a bike for my birthday though. :)

August 15, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Damn, it's hard being so sexy!

August 15, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I remember that hat

August 15, 2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker