Friday, September 08, 2006

Throwdown Before the Showdown/The Big Game

Ok, I'm starting to get excited now. I didn't really care about "the big game" earlier in the week. Wasn't even planning on watching it anywhere. But now I'm getting jazzed. Tonight I'm going to the "Throwdown Before the Showdown" concert at Waterloo Park. Got invited to hang out in the VIP section, so I'll be partaking in free-flowing beer and food from Plucker's all night (Thanks Kristin!). Hells yeah! I haven't been in my Texas country phase in a while, but Robert Earl Keen always puts on a great show. The road goes on forever and the party never ends!

Anyway, Plucker's did some advertising up in Columbus, Ohio to try to get some Buckeyes fans to show up. Should get interesting! And who doesn't love the ESPN College Game Day crew?! They were so great when they came to College Station one year. And yes, I actually made a sign, got up early while all my lazy ass friends slept, went down to get in line at Kyle Field so I could get in close to the College Game Day stage and cheered for my Aggies. Yahoo!

Ok, back to the subject at hand....

GO BUCKEYES!

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

great your going to make Brrr talk about her brother and the game day crew ... just kidding Brrrr

September 08, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yunz guys celebrated the Pitt/Cincinnatti game all the way down in Austin? Cool! HAIL TO PITT!

September 08, 2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm talking about the ones on TV...like cutie pie Herbstreit, funny guy Corso and Fowler.

September 09, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker