Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CO Invihash!

Wow, what a vacation! Good times with old and new friends, experiencing new places and things. Colorado is so beautiful. I'm glad I went up a couple of days early so I could be the little tourist. I have a ton of pictures, but you'll have to wait for me to post them all later. Wish I would have realized earlier that the CO Springs airport had free wifi! Oh well, I was too tired to type anyway.

A sneak preview is below.

At Garden of the Gods

MOPP Hash beer check

MOPP Hash beer check

MOPP Hash - The hare was floured

The Royal Gorge

Getting ready to swing over the Gorge!


During trail on Saturday

(MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER'S shirt made an appearance

Saturday night


During Hash Olympics on Sunday

Made a stop on the drive home to view the Continental Divide



P.S. I should do these out of town hash weekend trips more often because I lost 5.5 pounds!

16 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

hey girl, Look like alot of fun !

September 06, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Wait until you see the rest of the pics!!!

I don't know why I never moved to CO when some friends of mine tried to talk me into it 5 years ago.

September 06, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to tell all my Ass Gagger stories!!!

September 06, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Oh wait, you probably have some bribe pics on me. I'll edit mine if you edit yours....

September 06, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm sure we both have incriminating shots of each other! But hey, what happens at Invihash, stays at Invihash, right? At least, until I tell my own silly stories on my blog. :)

September 06, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

That's right, dear...I won't ruin your sweet Austin reputation.

September 06, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Thanks for the memories

September 06, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Sweet Austin reputation?!?!?! bwahahaha

September 06, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

8 lbs!!!??? Awesome girl. You winning the bet so far?

September 07, 2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I meant 5 lbs

September 07, 2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yep. 5.5 pounds. Although I gained 1.5 back once I started eating regular meals and not just bacon for breakfast and a hot dog w/o the bun for dinner.

September 07, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Sweet, sweet pics! Especially liked the mugs at the SKA brewery! LOVED the CO state foot, er, I mean flag!

September 07, 2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Thanks Eunuch! I've got tons more. Trying to work on them now. Some just need to be edited!

September 07, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

how did you lose weight? I am sure I have not finished digesting those massive breakfast's from purple castle. Brownie send me some purple castle now bitch

September 08, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Garden of the Gods is awesome, been there a few times and it never dissapoints.

You lost 5 1/2 lb's becuase you were at altitude!


-buzz

September 08, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

When you're living on vodka/diet 7-up and bacon, the weight is sure to drop off!

Oh yes....send me some Purple Castle gravy...stat!

September 08, 2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker