Saturday, September 09, 2006

Colorado Rocks! Weds, Aug 31

I woke up early on Weds, Aug 30 because I needed to finish packing for my trip. I had gone over to my place the night before to gather up a bunch of stuff and bring it over to my mom's house (I was dog sitting for her)...but I wasn't in the mood to officially pack. I had been staying up way too late the week before my trip doing family stuff, etc. Anyway, I finally got all my crap together and was off to the airport. I was pretty excited because I hadn't been to Colorado since my friends got married back in 2002.

The plane I rode on was the smallest one I'd ever been on. One side had 2 seats and the other side only had 1! And if you are over about 5'10", then you had to duck down while walking through the aisle. Pretty funny. I was in seat 1A and felt like I was almost in the cockpit. Chatted with the cute, young pilot before takeoff. He was pretty damn funny.


I tried to take some pictures of the beautiful mountains as we were coming in to CO Springs, but it just doesn't look the same! You can see them here.

Once I arrived in Colorado, FULL SERVICE picked me up and took me to where I'd be crashing while in the Springs. I relaxed there while waiting for WET SPOT and DAY OLD FISH to arrive. As soon as they got there we decided we were hungry. FULL took us to Old Chicago for food and beer. Ok, we asked for a place that wasn't in Texas...I had never heard of this place, but apparently they have them all over. At least it was new to us. Next stop was FULL'S condo for some adult beverages while we waited for BROWNIE to get home from work. We played some 3-man, chatted and just relaxed. Soon after we all headed down to the hot tub.


Somehow a game of "I Never" broke out. Man, hadn't played that since college. It didn't last too long though because next thing I know we were off to the airport to pick up CLOSET FREAK. From there we went to a dive bar close to BROWNIE'S place....Knob Hill Lounge. Pretty cool little dive bar with some interesting patrons. This one guy was hammered. He entertained us with his slurred ramblings and even fell off the bar stool. Oh wait, that was FISHY!

Hee hee hee.... But there really was a drunk regular at the place. Not sure why, but at one point he pulled down his pants. Crazy drunkard.

The 3 Drunkards



It was soon time to get home since Wanker Boy had to get up early for work. I ended up driving us all home since the boys were D-runk.

Here are all the pics from Wednesday, August 31.

1 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Dude, what is with that guy falling down all the time. Hate people who cannot handle their liquor. Wait, I love those people, they are amusing. Wait, I am that person, it is great having people tell me things I had totallty forgotten.

September 09, 2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker