Tuesday, September 12, 2006

B-day continued....

The day is already shaping up to be a great one. Had my 40 ounce o’beer at midnight, had a 2 hour lunch with co-workers at Vivo’s where I devoured their scrumptious queso ( I am a queso FREAK!), one of their famous puffy tacos and then a yummy birthday dessert. Only thing that could've made it better was if I had one of their killer margaritas. And yes, they will knock you off your feet!

My cannoli on chocolate dessert!

Oh yeah! Then upon returning to the office, I discovered a gorgeous flower arrangement had been delivered.




After work I’m meeting my mom at Trudy’s for dinner. Gonna have the migas with a big ol’ Mexi-mart. (That’s a Mexican martini for those of you who don’t know the lingo.) Once we’re finished with dinner I’m gonna go get a bike helmet since I finally own a bike in my adulthood and then off to score some new running shoes! My current ones are pretty much bald on the bottom.

After all my b-day shopping, it’s time to party up with friends again. Not sure where yet since Lesley lives down South and everyone else is up North. I’ll figure something out.

Party on Wayne!

I almost forgot...one co-worker, who knows me well, gave me a big ol' gift bag of mini-Butterfingers and Reese's. Oh yeah!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I'm trying to figure this blog thing out, so I'm practicing on you.

September 12, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!!

September 12, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Thanks Closet and DNA! We never made it to Run Tex...that's Sat now. But I sure made it out to drink with friends. Man, how am i typing agian?!??!

September 13, 2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

Luv U, glad your Bday was a happy one. Sorry about not going drinking ... LOL next time

September 13, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I hope you delete those pictures before you post about last night. BTW I think Devin has a crush on you now. ;-)

September 13, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

So I got this phone call last night that I could not hear very well. Is the secret out or just shared with "the one" person?

September 13, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

No prob BabyG.

I forgot about those pics! Better delete them before dinner with the fam tonight.
Ahhh, sweet Devin. What a cutie pie!

September 13, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I am so jealous of the chocholate...

September 13, 2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker