Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me, Happy Birthday To Me......

...so I went back up to my new favorite hangout this evening for my birthday beer at midnight. I had stopped in earlier for dinner and to use their wifi. Thought blogging about Invihash would be more fun up there. When I left, FISH and FREE MEAT told me to come back for a birthday beer at midnight. When I sent them an IM around 11pm to see how long they were staying up at Chon Som, they said only for one beer.....so I said, one BIG beer. When I arrived at 11:30pm, I found one large 40 oz of Old English waiting for me!

I immediately asked if there was OJ. No? Ok, so instead of a Brass Monkey, I had a straight up 40 of OE. What a great way to begin my birthday celebration!

Just so you know, I had taken a shower and showed up in pj pants and wet hair...but who cares, right? Dang, that OE tasted good. C'EM CUMMIN showed up shortly after I did and joined in the festivities. We all had some fun scratching and mixing the record player on my shirt......





Here are all of the pics.

15 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Happy 30th:)

September 12, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

How did you know I'm Forever 30?!

September 12, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Cherry and BR3 were there as well, although we didn't know you were 30 (again)...lol

September 12, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Hey your birthday is same day as my sister's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry the Astros took such an ASS whipping last night!

September 12, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

Happy 45th Birthday @ss Gagger!! If Brownie hadn't told on you no one would have guessed you a day over 40!

;-)

September 12, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Donnie The Retard said...

Happy belated Birthday and your BLOG SUCKS TOO!!!! POOP!!!!ESPN and I are looking forward to seeing you in october. GO team brass monkey

DTR

September 12, 2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah, my poor 'Stros didn't do so well last night. :( Lance said he'd hit me a homer tonight though!

Chlam: you are too kind. Truly, truly too kind. :-p

DTR: You are right on time. September 12 is the best Virgo date ever!!!!!!!!!!
Team Brass Monkey is gonna rock Hashtoberfest!

September 12, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Happy barfday!

September 12, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Well Hound Dog said the Astros "had a plan"...their plan was to put their worst pitcher against our best and lose on PURPOSE last night to save Pettite for tonight...good luck (NOT!)

September 12, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Oh, and you can all thank me for getting AG's boobies out of the closet....er, bra.

September 12, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Happy Birthday, AG! We all love you at Chon Som. I had to quickly go home and celebrate Nat's b-day again. :-D

September 12, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Happy Birthday girl, great pic of Mixmaster DOF

September 12, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I think we should get some "Team Brass Monkey" shirts made for Hashtoberfest.

Who's in?

September 13, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

yeah, what is it about out of town hashes that makes me so free with my boobs?

I love Chon Som!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Net: I am sooooo in on Team Brass Monkey shirts. Got any ideas?

September 13, 2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I was thinking that we get Donnie in on this as well... How about a huge "TEAM BRASS MONKEY" on the front in bold lettering and on the back... I dunno... the more simple it is the cheaper it is... a vile quote?... if we get a logo, it will be considerably more expensive. I got our "Certified Kimchi Asshole" shirts made here for about $9 each... and we had 10 made, but there was only white lettering on a blue shirt. Check out your pictures from the MOPP hash and look at my shirt to see what I'm talking about. If atleast 5 of us come to a consensus then I'll go get them made and hock the rest at Hashtoberfest to whoever wants one first. Oh, and poop.

September 13, 2006 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker